Warrior cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please remember when getting new members:

3 posters

Go down

Please remember when getting new members: Empty Please remember when getting new members:

Post  Spottedtail Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:41 pm

You are NOT allowed to post links on the Warriors Forums, or your may get suspended or banned!
It's great to attract new members, but outside links aren't allowed on the Warriors Forums. You can tell them about this site, but no links.

Thanks!!!

Spottedtail
Spottedtail
Spottedtail
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Please remember when getting new members: Empty Re: Please remember when getting new members:

Post  Admin Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:48 pm

(Thumbs up to you Spotty. Great job with your Mod...ness)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://warriorrpgforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please remember when getting new members: Empty Re: Please remember when getting new members:

Post  Spottedtail Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Thanks. I like moderating--ya know, keeping the peace. Wink
Spottedtail
Spottedtail
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiro (from heroes!) Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:14 pm

do you mean we cant post outside links HERE or you cant post links THERE tyo get people to come here?
Hiro (from heroes!)
Hiro (from heroes!)
Deputy
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Hiro (from heroes!) wrote:do you mean we cant post outside links HERE or you cant post links THERE tyo get people to come here?
actually, I allow that. but Spotty doesn't want to have trouble with the Erin Forums. so its up to you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://warriorrpgforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiro (from heroes!) Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:23 pm

ok, ill try and find another way to give links to my friends. whiskerflower i can, because she is a real life friend. if you just type in the adress bar "forumotion" and hit ctrl-Enter will it go here?
Hiro (from heroes!)
Hiro (from heroes!)
Deputy
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum